Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 5: Cereal Consumer

It's Sunday...the day I'm most likely to consume cereal for dinner. I work at a church therefore my weekends are full and aren't like our regular schedule during the week. We come home ready to crash on Sunday (we call it a holy hangover). Oftentimes we stop and get something to eat on the way home for a very late lunch and then by the time our regular dinner hour rolls around, I'm not really hungry. In order to stave off the "hungries" right before I crawl into bed, I grab a bowl of cereal. It's usually enough to keep my sated till the next morning!

My top 8 favorite cereals:

  1. Oh's
  2. Apple Jacks
  3. Fruity Cheerios
  4. Honey Nut Cheerios (but I don't eat them anymore because of a nut allergy in the house)
  5. Chocolate Rice Crispy (or something like that...it was not a regular brand I buy, but soooo good)
  6. Halfsies (anyone remember those?)
  7. Chocolate Mini Wheats
  8. Chocolate Cheerios

What is your favorite cereal?

No comments:

Post a Comment